Thursday, October 27, 2011

Just thinkin'


I could have 10 more children. I really could. Yes, some days are definitely more intense. I am not always as cool and collected as I would like to be, but I try hard every single day. And I do love my kids so, so much, and you know, I like them too. Just watching them grow and become their own person, it is such a blessing. The thought that one day this part will be all over, well it is enough to make my breath catch, to make me tear up. I know this isn't for everyone. I know there are people out there who love their kids 100% but also who look forward to the day they move out... that isn't me. I will of course be the loudest cheerleader for my kids, standing back as they take flight, but man I will miss them. I will miss all of it, the good, the bad and the beautiful. I love you, my darling children, so much. <3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, Heather, that is beautiful. I have been watching a series on the computer about families. Some of the kiddos leave for college and the parents are adapting. It makes me cry.