Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's finished

Fiona's new baby

here it is!!!
Finally finished. The dolly turned out great. I am still wondering if I should add a face or not, I think it looks super cute and I have to admit I am pretty proud of myself. Fiona even seems to like it. So yeah me! LOL I even knitted the doll and Fiona matching pointy elf hats (no picture yet).
I think I could make everyone I know one of those elf hats, super easy and totally fun and quick to make. It is the hat pattern from More Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I had to modify the pattern just a bit as I was running out of yarn for Fiona's hat so it isn't as tall. Working with size 13 DPN and bulky yarn is so nice! Everything goes so fast!

3 comments:

Alica McKenna Johnson said...

It's so pretty! One day- when I have time- I want to make all sorts of dolls and toys.

Nicole said...

Wow! Job well done :) It makes me want to knit Lucy a doll for her birthday coming up! Not sure I have it in me at moment...

momto5 said...

nicole: it goes super quick. i was really surprised.