Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Recipe Tuesday

Our favorite snack right now is popcorn. I think I make it, ohhh, about every single day. My mother in law was so generous last Christmas and got us an airpopper for popcorn. It was like a miracle or something. I wasn't too hip on microwave popcorn and I seemed to always burn the popcorn when I cooked it on the stove top... so yeah for airpoppers.
So this recipe works with whatever way you get your popcorn made, you just need a BIG bowl of popped corn.
Then 3-4 TBSP melted butter (you could use olive oil... but butter is waaaaay better in my opinion)
a good sprinkling of coarse sea salt
a few shakes of garlic powder
and a couple kid sized handfuls of nutritional yeast (not brewers yeast. Nutritional yeast has a nifty cheesy sort of flavor)
Then just mix it all up and hurry to get a handful.
The boys literally can eat a whole big, big bowl full in under ten minutes.

No comments: