Sunday, June 30, 2013

* Gratiude Sunday *

Joining Taryn from Wooly Moss Roots for Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.


~ For my dad keeping his swimsuits for 40 plus years, that meant we had enough suits for swimming in my parents pool when we left our stuff at home.
~ My husband for picking up the slack as I lay about growing a baby
~ Gladiolas
~ Cupcakes and cheesecake
~ Pizza delivery
~ Clean clothes
~ The wonderful blogland ladies who cheered me up the other day... thank you a million times
~ Fireworks
~ Eureka on Netflix
~ Having a mini vacation planned for the end of next month, just knowing we will be able to get out of town for a few days makes this heat bearable.
~ Naps


2 comments:

karen said...

you are most welcome, a million times times one :) Glad you are having a nice weekend with forty year old swimming shorts :)

Tracey ~ Clover said...

I love seeing your smiling face, it makes me smile too.

Wish I could have joined you with the cheesecake, it's a weakness of mine.