Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Yarny Yarning

Joining Small Things for Yarn Along.


One sock down!! I need to learn how to do two socks at once, because I am not feeling like I want to start sock number two! Hahaha Still it is a fun pattern and the sock is super cozy, not sure it is a good Arizona summer sock, I guess it will be put away until December, when it is finally coolish here.

No real reading, just organizing things, cleaning out cupboards, drawers, closets, and in my spare time I am knitting like a fool!

6 comments:

Desiree said...

Very cute sock! Sorry about the SSS... it sucks!

Darcel {MahoganyWayMama} said...

That's a very pretty blue. I'm not reading anything either. Lots of care taking and watching shows on Hulu to unwind.

sustainablemum said...

That's an amazing colour!

Lilly's Mom said...

Your "sock" is so pretty. It's such a lovely pattern and I love the color of the yarn. I'm sure you will get the second one made soon :)

Unknown said...

Loving the variegated blue/purple thing you've got going on there. That second sock is always a struggle! Good luck :)

karen said...

beautiful socks and that blue is so blue!! I like doing one at a time but I'm a dpn diehard user.