Tuesday, September 15, 2015

sewing

Joining Frontier Dreams for Keep Calm, Craft On.



Decided to make the girlies a little something. I finally felt inspired, maybe because fall is coming, even if it doesn't quite feel like it temperature wise yet. 
I am going to take another go at making Lulu a pair of pants, using the instructions from Amanda Soule's first book. I am toying with the idea of making the cuff part of the pants a different fabric, it's fun to mess around with it. And Fiona Rosy has asked for another skirt, and I am more than happy to make one of those for her, because they take all of about an hour! And I am so much an instant gratification crafter. 

2 comments:

Tracey ~ Clover said...

My mom sewed all my sister's and my clothes when we were growing up, sadly I didn't inherit that gene.
I think a skirt in an hour sounds amazing.

Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

Instant gratification is fun when it's for kids - anything longer and with mine there's a chance they will have grown out of it, or at the very least changed their minds about whether they wanted it!